- [QTZ-235] - Move out-of-the-box jobs into new module(s)
- [QTZ-191] - JMX has a problem with XA Transactions
- [QTZ-292] - Scheduler interface : in the method scheduleJobs , the triggers should be part of a Set instead of a List
- [QTZ-310] - Terracotta Quartz assumes the JobDetail interface is JobDetailImpl in DefaultClusterdJobStore
- [QTZ-316] - SimpleThreadPool's WorkerThread should not share intrinsic lock with java.lang.Thread class
- [QTZ-323] - Unable to customize SimpleThreadPool's worker thread name prefixes
- [QTZ-372] - There are two copies of the various DB scripts (and they are out of sync)
- [QTZ-378] - Restructure Quartz Jar Files
- [QTZ-121] - Create an EJB3 compliant EJB Job invoker
- [QTZ-154] - OSGi headers in the MANIFEST
- [QTZ-212] - Add schedulerStarting() method to SchedulerListener interface
- [QTZ-225] - Make the Scheduler's ClassLoadHelper available to plugins when they are initialized
- [QTZ-272] - Add initialize() to ConnectionProvider interface
- [QTZ-275] - Allow 'triggerless' initial storing of non-durable jobs.
- [QTZ-370] - Override default transaction timeout when beginning new UserTransaction
- [QTZ-304] - Scheduler#scheduleJobs API change to support generics and avoid cast
- [QTZ-306] - StdJDBCDelegate fails to free its blobs
Platform Support Change
- [QTZ-286] - Quartz requiring J2SE 6 as the minimum JDK version to compile
- [QTZ-79] - Allowing to set SMTP authentication and other properties in SendMailJob
- [QTZ-198] - Enhance testing libraries
- [QTZ-267] - Add new Scheduler method: scheduleJob(JobDetail job, Set<Trigger> trigger) to schedule multiple triggers for a job all at once.
- [QTZ-285] - Semaphore interface methods do not require a Connection parameter
- [QTZ-315] - Improvements for Job Recovery Information
- [QTZ-366] - Remove deprecated CloudscapeDelegate from JDBC JobStore
- [QTZ-367] - Cleanup constructors and init method of DriverDelegate implementations
- [QTZ-368] - JDBC JobStore : For group matchers that use 'equals' operator, use sql =, rather than 'like'
- [QTZ-371] - Update javaee-api from 5.0-3 to 6.0-5 in quartz-jobs module
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.