- [QTZ-73] - JDBC JobStore - Implement batch-acquiring of triggers
- [QTZ-153] - Missing Parameters in the Documentation of the JMS Jobs
- [QTZ-155] - General Cleanup of the JMS Jobs
- [QTZ-157] - TiggerBuilder can't build a Cron trigger with start and end date when endDate is prior to current sys date
- [QTZ-161] - Setting idleWaitTime to < 5 ms. is a problem
- [QTZ-174] - Race condition during shutdown of Quartz
- [QTZ-176] - Fix ClassCastException in SendTopicMessageJob
- [QTZ-180] - XML schema doesn't support cron expression with last day offset
- [QTZ-181] - Scheduler tries to handle misfires after resumeAll even though it's in standby mode
- [QTZ-182] - When using MSSQLDelegate LOCKS table does not get entries for all the scheduler instances if using default select locks statement
- [QTZ-184] - GroupMatcher API changes to avoid generics compiler warnings
- [QTZ-185] - XMLSchedulingDataProcessor ignores overWriteExistingJobs flag in some cases
- [QTZ-187] - XMLSchedulingDataProcessor is causing scheduler going into inifinite loop.
- [QTZ-192] - Threads continue running for a few moments after calling Scheduler#shutdown( true )
- [QTZ-194] - Quartz starts unmanaged threads in JobStoreSupport
- [QTZ-195] - SQL error for derby in version 2.0.2
- [QTZ-199] - JBoss QuartzService doesn't expand JBoss properties correctly on Windows platforms
- [QTZ-200] - Scheduler#shutdown(false) waits for all currently executing jobs to complete
- [QTZ-201] - Semantics of Scheduler.pauseTriggers(groupMatcher) and getPausedTriggerGroups() are broken for not-yet-existing groups.
- [QTZ-202] - DisallowConcurrentExecution does not work as expected with batchTriggerAcquisitionMaxCount configuration
- [QTZ-205] - SchedulerListener.triggerFinalized() is not called if the final firing of that trigger was vetoed.
- [QTZ-209] - MySQL jdbc driver gives SQLException when batch count is > 0
- [QTZ-186] - Improvements for interrupting executing jobs
- [QTZ-196] - New trigger type 'DailyTimeIntervalTrigger'
- [QTZ-169] - PropertySettingJobFactory should be the default JobFactory
- [QTZ-175] - Better document how to use custom TriggerPersistenceDelegates
- [QTZ-206] - Incorrect link in JobInitPlugin cookbook docs
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.