- [QTZ-76] - Document: Batch-acquiring of triggers
- [QTZ-77] - Document existence new SybaseDelegate
- [QTZ-78] - Document General API Changes
- [QTZ-90] - Document new Job class annotation ExecuteInJTATransaction
- [QTZ-92] - Document New Cron Expression feature: last day offset for Day Of Month field.
- [QTZ-94] - Document Add checkExists() methods to Scheduler interface to test for existing Job/Trigger of given identifier.
- [QTZ-98] - Document changes to JobListener and TriggerListener
- [QTZ-72] - TerratottaJobStore - Implement batch-acquiring of triggers
- [QTZ-59] - Jobs that start just around scheduler shutdown time can get stuck in retry loop
- [QTZ-60] - Quartz threads getting blocked with the error "Failed restore connection's original auto commit setting"
- [QTZ-61] - Introduce SybaseDelegate to resolve Issue retrieve trigger without a JobDataMap from Sybase
- [QTZ-62] - Deadlocks Occurring in WAS 6.1 Cluster with JDBC JobStores
- [QTZ-63] - time jump of 99 minutes with every minute job on hour jump
- [QTZ-64] - CronExpression.getNextInvalidTimeAfter(Date) throws NullPointerException for triggers with no future fire time.
- [QTZ-67] - quartz Scheduler does not take part in Spring managed transaction
- [QTZ-68] - NativeJob: Too many open files
- [QTZ-81] - Non-durable jobs that are unscheduled are not jmx notifying on delete
- [QTZ-87] - JMS jobs do not use MergedJobDataMap, neither JMS_USE_TXN
- [QTZ-96] - Cron is try to schedule invalid cron expression "0/5 * * 32W 1 ?"
- [QTZ-99] - CronExpression does not work in the Thai (th_TH) locale.
- [QTZ-100] - JobStore.clearAllSchedulingData not notifying listeners
- [QTZ-106] - QuartzSchedulerMBean refers to Quartz type SchedulerException
- [QTZ-107] - QuartzSchedulerMBean doesn't notify about trigger misfires
- [QTZ-109] - ExecutingJobsManager.numJobsFired isn't properly guarded
- [QTZ-110] - Ehcache integration to "Where" only supports String keys
- [QTZ-111] - AbstractTrigger does not fufill the recommended contract between equals and compareTo in the Comparacble interface.
- [QTZ-115] - Oracle driver not working properly with BLOBs
- [QTZ-116] - Scheduler.scheduleJobs should either associated triggers with job or warn if trigger not already bound to job
- [QTZ-118] - UpdateChecker *always* creates background even if "skip" system property is set.
- [QTZ-120] - ClusterManager: Error managing cluster: Failure updating scheduler state when checking-in
- [QTZ-122] - Quartz default scheduler shutdown leaks threads
- [QTZ-125] - DirectSchedulerFactory doesn't allow JMX
- [QTZ-127] - NPE in QuartzSchedulerThread
- [QTZ-128] - Using tim-quartz-ee, special MBean name not being used resulting in DevConsole panel not appearing
- [QTZ-130] - tables_sqlServer.sql script broken
- [QTZ-131] - MBean notification deficiencies
- [QTZ-132] - Quartz-terracotta DefaultClusteredJobStore.pauseTriggers always returns empty collection
- [QTZ-133] - Infinite loop in ClassUtils.isAnnotationPresentOnSuperClasses
- [QTZ-135] - Scheduler server's RMI binding name in registry is removed unexpectly
- [QTZ-138] - QuartzSchedulerMBeanImpl.getCurrentlyExecutingJobs fails
- [QTZ-139] - example2 fails in quartz 2.0.0 kit
- [QTZ-140] - quartz-2.0.0-RC2 kit example10 failed with 'quartz.properties' could not be found
- [QTZ-141] - TriggerListenerSupport has wrong method signature for triggerComplete(..) method
- [QTZ-142] - DateBuilder is missing documented methods
- [QTZ-123] - Listing mistake on tutorial lesson 4.
- [QTZ-70] - Add ability to have scheduler to wait on jobs to complete when servlet container shutdown
- [QTZ-71] - Implement batch-acquiring of triggers
- [QTZ-82] - When trying to add a job via JMX you can currently only setup simple triggers or run immediatly. Would like access to cron or 3rd party triggers
- [QTZ-83] - Add a JMX interface to store a non-durable job
- [QTZ-89] - Add new Job class annotation ExecuteInJTATransaction
- [QTZ-91] - New Cron Expression feature: last day offset for Day Of Month field.
- [QTZ-93] - Add checkExists() methods to Scheduler interface to test for existing Job/Trigger of given identifier.
- [QTZ-103] - Support Multiple Schedulers With One Set Of Database Tables WIth JDBC JobStore
- [QTZ-104] - XML schema to support 'priority' field for triggers.
- [QTZ-108] - Add DirectoryScanJob to core jobs that ship with Quartz
- [QTZ-117] - Introduce (Group)Matchers on the Scheduler 2.0 API
- [QTZ-30] - Update JDBC-JobStore's Semaphore interface to allow initialization with scheduler config settings
- [QTZ-65] - Separate Quartz's own listeners from end-user's listeners
- [QTZ-74] - Use typed collections on API, rather than arrays
- [QTZ-75] - Document all Quartz 2.0 Changes
- [QTZ-95] - Job and Trigger "volatility" feature removed
- [QTZ-97] - Updated notion of JobListener and TriggerListener.
- [QTZ-105] - Create docs and sample code to show users how to migrate from Database JobStore to Terracotta JobStore
- [QTZ-114] - JobFactory needs to receive handle to scheduler
- [QTZ-119] - Utilize C3PO for connection pooling, rather than DBCP.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.