Type: New Feature
Priority: 3 Minor
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Mode allowed for applications nodes (L1s) to continue to function as standalone web containers if they lose connection to the Terracotta Server (L2).
- Just for Sessions
- Should it timeout before disconnected mode kicks in
- Application nodes can swap objects in and out, and only load a configured portion of each session, and configure the L1s accordingly.
- Exception thrown is application attempts to accesses to shared object not in the application node (L1) DSO cache.
- Queue up DSO transactions (L1 mutates an object that's already in its local DSO cache).
- Upon reconnect, what happens? Meaning of <client-reconnect-window>.
- Allow dirty reads?
Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_router_redundancy_protocol